As our customer, we welcome you. You will receive the finest quality
repairs available. these repairs are made possible only by our
continued dedication to the collision industry. We are:
- working to keep our shop equipped with the technology needed to
fix today's complex vehicles;
- keeping our technicians up-to-date through on-going training;
striving to meet standards of top quality paint and repair work;
- dedicated to improving the collision repair industry.
As a member of the business community, we adhere to a Code of
Ethics, our pledge to you of honesty, integrity, safety, and
You may have some questions, concerning the estimating / repair
process ... this section was designed with those questions in mind. In
addition, be sure to visit our FAQ
on-line. If you have any questions, please ask us. Our trained
professionals are ready and willing to help you in any way they can.
For us, satisfying our customers is the most important goal we
|...As a member of the business community, we adhere to a
Code of Ethics, our pledge to you of honesty, integrity,
safety, and craftsmanship...
|1. Your car is the second largest
investment you're likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety
by having it repaired professionally.
2. Never drive a car
that could be unsafe or dangerous.
3. Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in
claims center before having your car repaired. You can do this, or you
may leave your car at our shop and ask that the insurance company
inspect the car here.
4. There is no law requiring you to obtain more than one
estimate or appraisal.
5. You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice.
Your insurance company can not require you to go to a particular shop.
6. Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate
may not include all necessary work. If you're not sure why one
estimate is different from another you've received please ask us.
7. Choose a shop that has unibody repair equipment and certified
(by I-CAR and ASE,for example) technicians.
8. Ask if the shop will be using genuine manufacturer (OEM)
9. Ask if the shop offers a repair
10. Let us help you negotiate your claim with the insurance